NYFF53 Ticket Information
TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE! To begin the purchase process, please log in to your account here.
During periods of high demand, you will be placed in online waiting room. Please read the instructions on the waiting room page carefully.
Scroll down for information on purchasing All Access Passes and Discount Packages.
- Main Slate & Special Events:
- Alice Tully Hall – $20 Member & Student / $25 General Public
- Other Venues – $15 Member & Student / $20 General Public
- Opening Night:
- $75 Member & Student / $100 General Public
- Centerpiece & Closing:
- $50 Member & Student / $75 General Public
- All Other Programs:
- Alice Tully Hall – $15 Member & Student / $20 Non-member
- Walter Reade Theater / Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center – $10 Member & Student / $15 General Public
- HBO Directors Dialogues & NYFF Live:
- Free! Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the corresponding theater’s box office starting one hour prior to the talk.
See more for less with our All Access Passes and Discount Packages. To purchase, please click the links below.
- All Access Passes: See the entire program and save!
- 3+ Film Package: Save when you purchase to tickets to three films or more!
- Arabian Nights 3-Volume Package — $33 Member & Student / $45 General Public (Please note: Should one of the volumes become unavailable, this package will not be active.)
In the event that advance tickets are no longer available for screenings in advance, tickets will issued on a space-available basis day-of. Standby lines form one hour before showtime at the screening’s corresponding box office. Regular ticket prices apply. Maximum of one ticket per person. All tickets subject to availability. Stay up-to-date on ticket availability by signing up for our newsletter, following us on Facebook and Twitter, and downloading our app!
- There is a maximum of two tickets per screening.
- For online orders, please be advised there is a $2.00 fee per ticket.
- Advance tickets are not available for purchase via email, phone, or at the Walter Reade Theater box office or the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center box office.
- All tickets are subject to availability.
- Delivery: Tickets purchased online will be mailed to the mailing address on file until 10 days before the first screening in the order. After that point, tickets will be held for pick-up at the Alice Tully Hall box office. On the day of the screening, tickets may be picked up a the screening venue’s box office. Orders with mailing addresses outside the United States will be held for pick up day-of at the Alice Tully Hall box office. If you purchase tickets directly at the box office, you will receive them there.
Venue & Box Office Information
Alice Tully Hall — Open for advance tickets
1941 Broadway (between 65th Street and 66th Street)
Sunday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Also open until 30 minutes after the start of any performance.
Film Society of Lincoln Center — Open for NYFF ticketing beginning 9/25
Our box offices open one half hour before the first screening and close 15 minutes after the start of the last show.
Walter Reade Theater
165 W. 65th Street, north side, upper level (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center
144 W. 65th Street, south side (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
All venues are fully accessible for those who have concerns about disabilities.To make arrangements for wheelchair/companion seating:
• For screenings at Alice Tully Hall please call 212.671.4050
• For screenings at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, please call 212.875.5201.