NYFF54 Ticket Updates
This page will be your source for information about standby only screenings, rush tickets, added screenings, and more at the 54th New York Film Festival. Check back daily for updates!
Every year, we offer discounted tickets to select screenings throughout the festival. Rush tickets are $15 for Alice Tully Hall screenings and $7 for all other venues. Tickets will be available at the corresponding venue’s box office starting one hour prior to showtime. Quantities are limited, so we encourage you to arrive early.
- The Dark Corner — 10/15, 12:45pm (BWA)
- 23 Paces to Baker Street — 10/15, 3:15pm (BWA)
- Jacques Rivette Shorts — 10/15, 3:30pm (FBT)
- Everything Else — 10/15, 4pm (HGT)
- Taipei Story — 10/16, 1pm (BWA)
- The B-Side: Elsa Dorfman’s Portrait Photography — 10/16, 2:30pm (FBT)
- The Cinema Travellers — 10/16, 3:30pm (BWA)
- Hermia and Helena — 10/16, 6pm (BWA)
- Things to Come — 10/16, 8:30pm (BWA)
- Best Worst Thing That Ever Could Have Happened – 10/16, 12:15pm (FBT)
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk – 10/16, 9:00pm (AMC)
- The B-Side: Elsa Dorfman’s Portrait Photography – 10/16, 2:30pm (FBT)
- The Cinema Travellers – 10/15, 1:00pm (HGT), 10/16, 3:30pm (BWA)
- Hermia and Helena – 10/16, 6:00pm (BWA)
- I, Daniel Blake – 10/16, 5:00pm (WRT)
- Film Comment Presents: A Quiet Passion – 10/16, 4:30pm (FBT)
- Taipei Story – 10/16, 1:00pm (BWA)
- Things to Come – 10/16, 8:30pm (BWA)
AMC – AMC Loews Lincoln Square 13 (1998 Broadway, New York, NY 10023)
ATH – Alice Tully Hall
WRT – Walter Reade Theater
BWA – Bruno Walter Auditorium
FBT – Francesca Beale Theater
HGT – Howard Gilman Theater
- A standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to become available to Standby Only screenings at a later date, most commonly a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance exactly when this will happen, nor for which films.
- The best ways to stay up-to-date with festival news are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film Society of Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket updates in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.