This screening is now standby only! Pending availability, standby tickets will be given out first-come, first-served starting 20 minutes prior to the screening.
In between the double feature, attendees are invited to a reception in the Furman Gallery sponsored by Radeberger. Must be 21+ to receive complimentary beer.
Claire Denis’s latest film is set aboard a spacecraft piloted by death-row prisoners on a decades-long suicide mission to enter and harness the power of a black hole. But as is always the case with this filmmaker, the actual structure seems to evolve organically through moods and uncanny spells, and the closest juxtapositions of violence and intimacy. High Life features some of the most unsettling passages she has ever directed, as well as moments of the greatest delicacy and tenderness. With Robert Pattinson, Juliette Binoche, André Benjamin, and Mia Goth. An NYFF56 selection.
Special thanks to A24 for their generous support of Film at Lincoln Center’s 50th Mixtape series.
This screening is part of our free weekly double features this summer to celebrate Film at Lincoln Center’s 50th anniversary.
- Registration for a single ticket per person is subject to availability.
- If you register for more than one ticket, only one registration will be honored.
- If you register online, you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to showtime to claim your seat, at which point tickets may be forfeited in the event of a standby line.
- Online registrants should skip the box office by presenting your Print-at-Home ticket (via print-out or on your mobile device) to the theater usher.
- Please note: walk-ups will still be accepted; tickets to be distributed on a space-available basis.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to be the first to learn about events at Film at Lincoln Center, including free programming!
Watch Claire Denis and Robert Pattinson discuss High Life at the latest Film Comment Free Talk. Or listen to the podcast.