Digital Membership Card FAQs
We continue to look for ways to improve your Member and Patron experience, and are delighted to now be able to provide you with a quick and easy way to directly access your Member ID card from your mobile device. To help you with this exciting new member feature, please find some commonly asked questions below.
How do I add the digital membership card to my iPhone?
- Access the digital card email from your smartphone.
- Click the “Download” button.
- Click “Add to Wallet” and “Add”.
- The card will automatically go to your iPhone’s Apple Wallet. It can be accessed in Wallet at any time.
How do I add the digital membership card to my Android phone?
- Download Wallet Passes from Google Play.
- Access the digital card email from your smartphone and click “Download” in the membership email.
- The card will automatically go to your Wallet Passes app, where it can be accessed at any time.
I do not have a mobile phone or prefer not to use this digital membership card. What should I do?
If you elect not to use the digital card email, you can simply continue to use your printed membership card when visiting the box office. Please email [email protected] in order to let us know know about your future preferences.
I’m having technical difficulties downloading my card, who should I contact?
If you’re experiencing any kind of technical difficult with the card (i.e., if you’re unable to download or add it to your mobile device for any reason), please email [email protected] with as much information about the problem as possible and they will respond directly.
I have a question about my membership benefits.
You can find a list of benefits associated with your specific membership level on the back of the digital card by clicking the small “i” in the lower right corner (Android), or three dots in the upper right-hand corner (iPhone), when the card is open in your digital wallet. Membership benefits can also be found on the FLC website here. If you have additional questions about your benefits, please contact [email protected] or 212-875-5620.
Can I redeem my ticket and concession vouchers with the digital card?
Not at this time. The ticket and concession vouchers that accompany Contributor, Friend, Angel and New Wave levels can only be redeemed by providing the separate, physical, punch card in person at the box office or concession stand. Patrons can redeem their vouchers via advance reservations by emailing [email protected].
My name is spelled wrong/membership level is incorrect.
Please email [email protected] and we will make sure to update your account.
I have a second member under my membership, how can they receive their own card?
If you have two members under your household, you should have received two emails, one with each card. You can forward the email you’ve received under the second name directly to the recipient, or follow the instructions below:
- Navigate to the back of the card with the second cardholder’s name by clicking the small “i” in the lower right corner (Android) or three dots in the upper right corner (iPhone).
- Use the “Share Pass” button to send the card to your secondary member via email or text.
- They will then be able to add the card with their name directly to their own digital wallet.
- You can remove their card from your own digital wallet by going to clicking the small “i” or three dots in the upper right corner and clicking “Remove Pass”.
I downloaded my card but I can’t find it.
If you have an iPhone, the card will automatically download to Apple Wallet. Check the app for your new card (scroll through any cards that are already there–it may be hiding!). If you have an Android, you’ll need to download Wallet Passes from the Play Store prior to downloading the card.
Have additional questions?
Please contact [email protected] or 212-875-5620.