NYFF54 Ticket Information
There are lots of ways to get tickets to the New York Film Festival. Below is some key information for purchasing tickets in advance. Buying early is the best way to guarantee access to screenings.
- Due to increased security at Alice Tully Hall, we recommend that you arrive at least a half-hour early for your New York Film Festival screenings and that you keep bags to a minimum.
- The best way to start the purchase process is to log in to your account. If you have never bought tickets from us before, you can register for an account upon checkout.
- You can also click on any Buy Tickets link or showtime on our website to start the purchase process.
- At periods of high demand, you will be placed into our Virtual Waiting Room. A new feature this year allows you to enter your email address at the bottom of the page to receive a notice when it’s time to begin purchasing. You will have 10 minutes to start the process once your turn arrives.
- We highly recommend purchasing tickets from a computer, not a mobile phone or tablet, because you will lose your place in the Virtual Waiting Room if your connection drops out.
- It can take a little while for our website to reflect when screenings become Standby Only. We will be updating this page as frequently as possible throughout the festival.
- If you have questions, the best ways to contact us are via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Twitter (@TheNYFF).
- There is a maximum of two tickets per screening.
- There is a $2.00 fee per ticket for online orders.
- Advance tickets can only be purchased online or at the Alice Tully Hall box office. Advance tickets cannot be purchased via email, phone, or at the Walter Reade Theater or Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center box offices.
- All ticket fulfillment is subject to availability.
- Delivery Options
- Print at Home (Free, Recommended): For the first time this year, we will be offering free print at home ticketing. Tickets will be sent to you via email within 48 hours.
- Mail ($5.50 P&H Fee): Tickets will be sent within 7-10 business days.
- Will Call (Free): This option will only be available closer to the festival.
- Main Slate & Special Events:
- Alice Tully Hall – $20 Member & Student / $25 General Public
- Other Venues – $15 Member & Student / $20 General Public
- Opening Night:
- Alice Tully Hall: $75 Member & Student / $100 General Public
- Alice Tully Hall, at the door: $20 Members & Student / $25 General Public
- Other venues: $20 Member & Student / $25 General Public
- Centerpiece & Closing:
- Alice Tully Hall: $50 Member & Student / $75 General Public
- Other venues: $20 Member & Student / $25 General Public
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk
- $35 Member & Student / $45 General Public (available via lottery)
- All Other Programs:
- Alice Tully Hall – $15 Member & Student / $20 Non-member
- Other Venues – $10 Member & Student / $15 General Public
- HBO Directors Dialogues & NYFF Live:
- Free! Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the corresponding theater’s box office starting one hour prior to the talk.
All Access Passes & Discount Packages
- All Access Passes are now on sale for Projections (sold out) and Retrospective sections. Passes are $99 and include one ticket to every film in that respective section.
- Discount Packages are now on sale for Retrospective, Revivals, and Spotlight on Documentary sections. Purchase tickets to 3 or more films in this section and save! Packages start at $21 for Members & Students / $30 for the General Public.
Standby and Rush Tickets
- Standby: In the event that advance tickets are no longer available to a specific screening, it will become Standby Only. For a list of standby screenings, click here.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to become available to Standby Only screenings later on, most commonly a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance exactly when this will happen, nor for which films.
- For Standby Only screenings, a standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- Rush Tickets: Every year, we offer discounted tickets to select screenings throughout the festival.
- Rush tickets are $15 for Alice Tully Hall screenings and $7 for all other venues.
- Tickets will be available at the corresponding venue’s box office starting one hour prior to showtime. Quantities are limited, so we encourage you to arrive early.
- The list of rush screenings will be announced in the daily festival newsletter and on the NYFF website (bookmark this page) each day for the next day’s screenings.
- Stay Connected: The best ways to stay up-to-date with ticket availability are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film Society of Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket updates in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.
Venue & Box Office Information
Alice Tully Hall — Open for advance tickets beginning 9/6
1941 Broadway (between 65th Street and 66th Street)
Sunday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Also open until 30 minutes after the start of any performance.
Film Society of Lincoln Center
Our box offices open one half hour before the first screening and close 15 minutes after the start of the last show.
Walter Reade Theater
165 W. 65th Street, north side, upper level (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center
144 W. 65th Street, south side (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Bruno Walter Auditorium
111 Amsterdam Avenue (between W. 64th and W. 65th Streets)
All venues are fully accessible for those who have concerns about disabilities. To make arrangements for wheelchair/companion seating:
• For screenings at Alice Tully Hall please, call (212) 671-4050
• For screenings at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, please call (212) 875-5201