NYFF55 Press & Industry Accreditation
Press & Industry accreditation for the 55th New York Film Festival has closed. For any late applications or inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will be notified of your accreditation status by e-mail along with the most current NYFF information by the first week of September.
- Upon acceptance of your application for INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION you will be charged $225.00. There is no fee for Press Accreditation.
- Accreditation approval allows the badge holder (solo) access to Press & Industry screenings and press conferences at Walter Reade Theater (165 West 65th St. between Broadway and Amsterdam) starting the week of September 18th. Your P&I credential does not allow you access to any of the 2017 New York Film Festival public screenings or events. If issued a badge, seating at the P&I screenings is not guaranteed; please arrive early to ensure admittance. Badges are non-transferable and admit only the authorized bearer.
- If you are approved, badges must be picked up by the applicant in person from the Press & Industry office located in the Walter Reade Theater’s Frieda and Roy Furman Gallery. Information on office hours will be sent once approved. Badges will not be available before early September and will not be mailed.
- Press & Industry screening schedule will be available and sent out in September.
- For questions, please email email@example.com.