NYFF56 Ticket Availability and Updates
This page will be your source for information about standby only screenings, rush tickets, added screenings, and more at the 56th New York Film Festival. Check back daily for updates!
See all available tickets by clicking the line-up on the menu in the sidebar or by browsing the schedule. Tickets are also available via the Film Society app or in person at Alice Tully Hall or day-of at the corresponding venue’s box office.
Added Tickets & Screenings
- Opening Night: The Favourite: Friday 9/28, 9pm, ATH
- Centerpiece: ROMA: Friday, 10/5, 9:45pm, WRT; Saturday, 10/6, 12pm, ATH
- Closing Night: At Eternity’s Gate: Friday 10/12, 6:30pm, WRT
- The Ballad of Buster Scruggs: Saturday 10/13, 12:00pm, WRT
- Divide and Conquer: The Story of Roger Ailes: Saturday 10/13, 2:45pm, HGT
- The Wild Pear Tree: Sunday 10/14, 12pm, FBT
- Too Late to Die Young: Sunday 10/14, 4pm, FBT
Please note additional tickets may become available in advance of the festival. We encourage you to subscribe to the festival newsletter or follow NYFF on social media (Twitter & Instagram) for ticketing alerts and updates. List updated as of 9/18 2:15pm.
Opening Night: The Favourite (9/28, 6pm ATH; 6:30pm & 9:30pm WRT; 7pm & 9:45pm FBT, 7:40pm & 10pm, HGT)
Centerpiece: ROMA (10/5, 6pm & 9:15pm, ATH, 6:30pm, WRT; 10/6, 12pm, ATH)
Closing Night: At Eternity’s Gate (10/12, 6pm & 9pm, ATH)
3 Faces (10/13)
The Ballad of Buster Scruggs (10/4) – 10/9 limited availability
Burning (10/4) – 10/3 limited availability
Cold War (10/7) – 10/8 limited availability
Divide and Conquer: The Story of Roger Ailes (10/3 & 10/4)
End of Life (9/30)
A Family Tour (10/3)
Grass (10/6 & 10/8)
Her Smell (9/29)
High Life (10/2) – 10/4 limited availability
Hotel by the River (10/6 & 10/8)
If Beale Street Could Talk (10/9 & 10/11)
Long Day’s Journey (10/2 & 10/4)
The Marriage of Maria Braun (10/12)
Monrovia, Indiana (9/30 & 10/1)
Non-Fiction – 10/2 limited availability
None Shall Escape (9/29)
Private Life – 10/1 limited availability
RAY & LIZ (10/7)
The Times of Bill Cunningham (10/14)
Too Late to Die Young (9/29 & 9/30)
Watergate (9/29 & 10/8)
Wildlife (9/30 & 10/1)
Your Face (10/5)
Standby Policy (during the festival)
Please note that we will aim to make additional tickets available for the below screenings. For ticketing updates, we recommend signing up for the NYFF56 newsletter or following us on Twitter.
- A standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to become available to Standby Only screenings at a later date, most commonly a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance exactly when this will happen, nor for which films.
- The best ways to stay up-to-date with festival news are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film Society of Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket updates in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.