NYFF56 Ticket Availability and Updates
This page will be your source for information about standby only screenings, rush tickets, added screenings, and more at the 56th New York Film Festival. Check back daily for updates!
See all available tickets by clicking the line-up on the menu in the sidebar or by browsing the schedule. Tickets are also available via the Film Society app or in person at Alice Tully Hall or day-of at the corresponding venue’s box office.
Added Tickets & Screenings
- The Cold Blue: Sunday 10/14, 5:00pm, HGT
- Watergate: Sunday 10/14, 6:30pm, FBT
- A Family Tour: Sunday, 10/14, 7:30pm, HGT
Available day-of the screening at the corresponding box office, beginning one hour prior to showtime. Rush tickets are $15 for Main Slate, Spotlight on Documentary, Special Event screenings, and Talks; and $10 for Projections, Retrospective, and Revivals.
Learn about our standby policy here or below. Please note additional tickets may become available in advance of the festival. We encourage you to subscribe to the festival newsletter or follow NYFF on social media (Twitter & Instagram) for ticketing alerts and updates. List updated as of 10/14 3pm.
Centerpiece: ROMA (10/14)
If Beale Street Could Talk (10/14)
Too Late to Die Young (10/14)
Standby Policy (during the festival)
Please note that we will aim to make additional tickets available for the below screenings. For ticketing updates, we recommend signing up for the NYFF56 newsletter or following us on Twitter.
- A standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to become available to Standby Only screenings at a later date, most commonly a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance exactly when this will happen, nor for which films.
- The best ways to stay up-to-date with festival news are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film Society of Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket updates in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.