NYFF57 Press & Industry Accreditation
Press & Industry accreditation for the 57th New York Film Festival, presented by Film at Lincoln Center, is now open. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 16.
If you were accredited for NYFF in the past two years, you have been sent a direct communication with a personalized, updatable link to confirm your participation in this year’s festival. Please contact email@example.com if you have not received an accreditation email or need assistance.
For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NYFF57 Press & Industry Screenings begin Monday, September 16 and are scheduled primarily on weekdays during the day through Friday, September 27. Please note these are the two weeks preceding and up to the start of the festival. A small selection of additional screenings, including the opening night, centerpiece, and closing night P&I screenings, will be scheduled during the festival itself (September 27 – October 13).
- All NYFF Main Slate titles will be press screened once. A small selection of titles from other sections will also be screened.
- Applications close Friday, August 16. You will be notified of your accreditation status by e-mail along with the most current NYFF information by the first week of September.
- Upon acceptance of your application for INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION you will be charged a fee starting at $225.00. There is no fee for Press Accreditation.
- Accreditation approval allows the badge holder (solo) access to Press & Industry screenings and press conferences at the Walter Reade Theater (165 West 65th St. between Broadway and Amsterdam) starting in mid-September. Your P&I credential does not allow you access to any of the 2019 New York Film Festival public screenings or events. If issued a badge, seating at the P&I screenings is not guaranteed; please arrive early to ensure admittance. Badges are non-transferable and admit only the authorized bearer.
- Industry badge holders are also entitled to an invitation for one (1) to an NYFF Industry Event and a year-round Individual membership to Film at Lincoln Center.
- If you are approved, badges must be picked up by the applicant in person from the Press & Industry office located in the Walter Reade Theater’s Frieda and Roy Furman Gallery. Information on office hours will be sent once approved. Badges will not be available before early September and will not be mailed.
- Press & Industry screening schedule will be available and sent out in September.
- For questions, please email pressandindustry@