NYFF57 Press & Industry Accreditation
Press & Industry accreditation for the 57th New York Film Festival, presented by Film at Lincoln Center, is now closed. For any inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Badge: $225
– Access to all NYFF57 P&I screenings
– An invitation for one (1) to an NYFF Industry Event
– One (1) year as a Film at Lincoln Center Member at the Individual Level
Industry Plus Badge: $400
Everything above, plus:
– Six (6) tickets to to be used at a public NYFF screening of your choice throughout all venues*
– NYFF single ticket pre-sale access (Group 4)
– A print subscription to Film Comment magazine
– A 10% discount on NYFF merchandise
*Excludes Opening Night, Centerpiece, Closing Night, Special Events, or Non-Lincoln Center venues. (Lincoln Center venues include Alice Tully Hall, Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, Walter Reade Theater). There is a maximum of 2 tickets per screening; tickets subject to availability. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- NYFF57 Press & Industry Screenings begin Monday, September 16 and are scheduled primarily on weekdays during the day through Friday, September 27. Please note these are the two weeks preceding and up to the start of the festival. A small selection of additional screenings, including the opening night, centerpiece, and closing night P&I screenings, will be scheduled during the festival itself (September 27 – October 13).
- All NYFF Main Slate titles will be press screened once. A small selection of titles from other sections will also be screened.
- Applications close Friday, August 16. You will be notified of your accreditation status by e-mail along with the most current NYFF information by the first week of September.
- Upon acceptance of your application for INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION you will be charged a fee of $225 (Industry Badge) or $400 (Industry Plus Badge). There is no fee for Press Accreditation.
- Accreditation approval allows the badge holder (solo) access to Press & Industry screenings and press conferences at the Walter Reade Theater (165 West 65th St. between Broadway and Amsterdam) starting in mid-September. Your P&I credential does not allow you access to any of the 2019 New York Film Festival public screenings or events. If issued a badge, seating at the P&I screenings is not guaranteed; please arrive early to ensure admittance. Badges are non-transferable and admit only the authorized bearer.
- Industry badge holders are also entitled to an invitation for one (1) to an NYFF Industry Event and a year-round Individual membership to Film at Lincoln Center.
- If you are approved, badges must be picked up by the applicant in person from the Press & Industry office located in the Walter Reade Theater’s Frieda and Roy Furman Gallery. Information on office hours will be sent once approved. Badges will not be available before early September and will not be mailed.
- Press & Industry screening schedule will be available and sent out in September.
- For questions, please email pressandindustry@