NYFF57 Ticket Availability and Updates
This page is your source for information about available tickets, rush tickets, added screenings, and more at the 57th New York Film Festival. Check back daily for updates!
See all available tickets for upcoming screenings below or by browsing the schedule and film guide. Tickets are also available via the Film at Lincoln Center app or in person at Alice Tully Hall or day-of at the corresponding venue’s box office. See more ticket information here.
NYFF57 Selections Opening at Film at Lincoln Center
Parasite (Opens Oct. 16)
Sátántangó (Opens Oct. 18)
Synonyms (Opens Oct. 25)
Varda by Agnès (Opens Nov. 22)
Cunningham (Opens Dec. 13)
Zombi Child (Opens Jan. 24)
Standby & Limited Availability Screenings
Is a film you want to see listed as Standby Only? Learn about our standby policy here or below. Please note additional tickets may become available in advance of the festival. We encourage you to subscribe to the festival newsletter or follow NYFF on social media (Twitter & Instagram) for ticketing alerts and updates.
Standby Policy (during the festival)
Please note that we will aim to make additional tickets available for the below screenings. For ticketing updates, we recommend signing up for the NYFF57 newsletter or following us on Twitter.
- A standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to become available to Standby Only screenings at a later date, most commonly a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance exactly when this will happen, nor for which films.
- The best ways to stay up-to-date with festival news are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film at Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket updates in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.