NYFF61 Passes & Ticket Information
Tickets are now on sale! See all currently available tickets here.
General Public Ticket Pricing
Opening Night: May December at Alice Tully Hall
$90 Members and Students | $125 General Public
Opening Night: May December at WRT and EBM
$40 Members and Students | $50 General Public
Spotlight Gala: Maestro at David Geffen Hall
6pm premiere screening: $80 Members and Students | $100 General Public
9:45pm screening: $65 Members and Students | $80 General Public
All ticket prices are subject to change. Special pricing may apply to select programs and events.
Purchasing Tickets Online
- Visit the ticket availability page, the schedule, individual film pages, or calendar to purchase tickets online.
- You may select your delivery option during fulfillment: digital delivery (free), sent to you via email within 48 hours for you to print or display on your mobile device, or hold at box office ($10 fee), and tickets can be picked up at the corresponding venue’s box office.
- Digital tickets are also accessible through your online account. After logging in, click Account in the upper left corner and then select Upcoming Events/Tickets.
- There is a maximum of two (2) tickets per screening, per household. All tickets are subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges.
Purchasing Tickets In-Person
- Tickets for festival screenings are available at the Alice Tully Hall box office on Monday–Saturday, 10am to 6pm; Sunday, 12pm to 6pm. Day-of tickets must be purchased at the corresponding venue’s box office.
- In-person Maestro tickets are only available at the David Geffen Hall box office on Monday–Saturday, 10am to 6pm; Sunday, 12pm to 6pm.
- If a screening is standby only, partial view seats may be available only at the Alice Tully Hall box office.
In the event that advance tickets are no longer available, tickets will be issued on a standby basis. Standby lines form before showtime at the corresponding venue, with priority access for Express Pass holders. Regular ticket prices apply for the general public with $15 tickets for Express Pass holders. There is a maximum of one ticket per person. Learn more here.
$15 Rush tickets to select screenings will be available throughout NYFF, and will be announced the day before the screening on this page and daily in the NYFF newsletter (subscribe here). Tickets are limited and will be available at the corresponding venue’s box office starting one hour before showtime, first-come, first-served. Rush tickets are free for Express Pass holders.
Ticket Donation Policy
To donate ticket(s) you are unable to use, please email [email protected] with your order and ticket number, or visit the ATH box office.
- If logged in properly, you’ll be taken to the Calendar page after successfully entering your email and password. You should also see your email address appear at the top of the website. Once logged into your account:
- There is a 30-minute limit for your cart online. We recommend making more than one transaction if necessary so that you do not lose the tickets in your cart.
- Alice Tully Hall (ATH) is a reserved seat house. Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center (EBM) and the Walter Reade Theater (WRT) are general admission houses.
- All tickets and seating locations are subject to availability. Seat locations are automatically assigned on a best-available basis. If you have a specific seating preference, tickets must be purchased in-person at the Alice Tully Hall box office.
For additional questions, please e-mail [email protected].
Express Pass (sold out!)
New at NYFF: Get priority access to standby tickets and free access to Rush screenings with an Express Pass!
- At standby-only screenings, Express Pass holders must line up in the Express Pass line at least 15 minutes prior to showtime, and available tickets will be sold to Pass holders first-come, first-served for $15. Pass holder may purchase one (1) ticket, subject to availability.
- Express Pass holders may also claim one (1) free ticket to Rush screenings at the screening venue’s box office beginning one hour before showtime, subject to availability.
- Express Pass benefits are available only at Lincoln Center venues. Passes may be picked up at the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center box office beginning September 29 at 5:15pm.
VIP Passes and Experiences
Tickets are now on sale for VIP experiences for Maestro and celebrating Tell Me a Riddle director Lee Grant.
For the most all-inclusive NYFF experience, these options offer unparalleled access throughout the 17-day festival. VIP Passes include premium seating, the earliest pre-sale period, and concierge support through the FLC Patron Desk. Perfect for corporate entertaining or simply the film lover who wants VIP access to all of the festival’s screenings and events. All proceeds support Film at Lincoln Center. Note: excludes premiere screening of Spotlight Gala selection Maestro.
- Two tickets to the invitation-only Opening Night screening of May December and private party
- Two tickets to the invitation-only Centerpiece screening of Priscilla
- Two tickets to the invitation-only Closing Night screening of Ferrari
- 40 tickets to NYFF screenings*
- VIP Pre-Sale period on September 5 at 12pm ET (the earliest chance to purchase, exclusive to VIP Pass holders and Premiere Circle Patrons)
- Preferred orchestra seating at Alice Tully Hall
- Two passes to VIP Hauser Lounge at Alice Tully Hall
- NYFF61 commemorative items
- One year as a Film at Lincoln Center Patron at the Supporter Level^
$5,000 ($2,500 tax-deductible)
Contact [email protected] to purchase.
All Bronze Pass benefits, plus:
- 20 additional tickets to NYFF screenings* (total of 60)
- Invitation for two to the NYFF Filmmaker Brunch
- Invitation for two to a private NYFF Preview Event with selection committee members
$10,000 ($7,000 tax-deductible)
Contact [email protected] to purchase.
All Silver Pass benefits, plus:
- 20 additional tickets to NYFF screenings* (total of 80)
- One year as a Film at Lincoln Center Patron at the Chairman’s Circle Level^
- Two additional VIP Hauser Lounge Passes (total of four)
$20,000 ($15,500 tax-deductible)
Contact [email protected] to purchase.
All VIP Passes include:
- Concierge Support: As a VIP Pass holder, you receive the earliest access to tickets during an exclusive purchasing period. The FLC Patron Desk will be available to personally assist you with your festival order(s) via phone or email. The pre-sale period for VIP Pass holders begins Tuesday, September 5 at 12pm.
- Festival Lineup and Schedule: You will be among the very first to see the lineup of films when announcements begin in early August. We will email you all of the information you will need to take full advantage of everything included as part of your VIP benefits.
- Additional Information: When you submit your request during the early access period, we will make arrangements to deliver or hold for pickup the NYFF61 commemorative items, passes, and credentials included in your selected pass type. Your purchase of a VIP Pass also includes one year as a Film at Lincoln Center Patron at the Supporter or Chairman’s Circle level, with year-round benefits such as event invitations, sneak preview screenings, and more. Learn more about the Patron program.
*There is a maximum of eight tickets per screening for Bronze Pass holders and a maximum of 10 tickets per screening for Silver and Gold Pass holders. Excludes Opening Night, Centerpiece, Closing Night, and Special Events and non-Lincoln Center venues. Limit of two VIP Passes per household.
^Supporter and Chairman’s Circle benefits active November 1, 2023 through October 31, 2024. Please contact the Development Office at 212.875.5668 or [email protected] to learn about the year-round benefits available with a VIP Pass. Tickets subject to availability. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
To purchase your VIP Pass or for additional information, please contact the Patron Desk at 212.875.5668 or [email protected].