Safety & Health Policies
Updated as of August 26, 2022
These policies are strictly enforced for the protection of our staff and guests. Our theater staff will monitor all screenings to ensure compliance. Management reserves the right to deny admission or dismiss any customer for noncompliance with FLC policies.
FLC Health and Safety Policies
- Masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces indoors in FLC venues. FLC requires all guests to wear face coverings consistent with the current CDC guidelines inside our spaces.
- Proof of full vaccination is no longer required at FLC venues, but strongly recommended.
- Concessions are available at FLC. A mask must be worn when not eating or drinking. Outside food or drink is not permitted.
- All FLC staff have received full vaccination and booster shot.
NYFF60 Health & Safety Policies
- Masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces indoors in Lincoln Center venues when not eating or drinking.
- Proof of full vaccination is not required for NYFF60 audiences at Lincoln Center indoor spaces, but full vaccination is strongly recommended.
- Concessions are available at WRT and EBM. A mask must be worn when not eating or drinking. Outside food or drink is not permitted.
- For health and safety protocols at NYFF60 partner venues, please visit their official websites.
- Our theaters are operating at 100% capacity.
- Ticket sales are available at the box office and online.
- All guests must:
- Stay home if not feeling well or have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days. Guests who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days must stay home.
- Follow the instructions of security guards and other FLC staff.
- All guests are asked to:
- Wash hands as often as possible and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to the scheduled screening time. Any guests arriving earlier may be asked to wait outside in line until our theaters are prepared for seating.
- Additional preventive measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in all theater areas.
- HVAC system performance has been upgraded with increased outside air and MERV 13 filtration for increased air circulation