Tickets to movies playing at Film at Lincoln Center can be purchased online or at our box offices. Unfortunately, we do not accept orders via phone or email.
To begin the purchase process, please log in to your account. If you don’t have an account, sign up for one today. All major credit cards are accepted. There is a $2.00 service charge per ticket. Surcharges vary for special events, discount packages, and passes.
To avoid long lines, we encourage you to purchase your tickets online in advance. FLC box offices are open 30 minutes before the first screening of the day at that venue and will close 15 minutes after the start of the final screening. If you need help using the website, please contact customer support at [email protected].
Standard Ticket Prices
$14 Students, Seniors, and Persons with Disabilities
$17 General Public
$30 Dinner + Movie combo
Special pricing may apply for select films and events.
See more films for less with our Discount Packages and All-Access Passes, available for select series and festivals throughout the year. Packages may be purchased online or at the box office. Please note that passes are subject to availability and tickets to individual screenings will be held for All-Access Pass buyers until 20 minutes before showtime, at which point unclaimed seats may be forfeited. Some additional restrictions apply.
Groups sales are available for purchases of 10 tickets or more to a screening. Email [email protected] for information about group sales.
In the event of a canceled screening, you will be contacted via email. Refunds will automatically be issued for all tickets purchased with a credit card. If you purchased your ticket with cash, please bring it to our box office to obtain a refund. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call one of the box office numbers listed above during hours of operation.
We strive to provide accurate information on our website and in printed materials whenever possible. In some cases, last minute changes do occur, especially with respect to guest appearances and screening formats. We do not guarantee refunds in these cases.
We strive to make our state-of-the-art theaters fully accessible for people with disabilities. Learn more.
Terms and Conditions
- Member complimentary tickets and vouchers are not accepted for New Releases or events with special ticket prices. Please check the “Tickets” tab on series and festival pages to determine if Member complimentary tickets are accepted.
- Valid ID is required at the box office for all discounts.
- Discount offers are not applicable to previously purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- A ticket is required for admission into the theater for a screening.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the management. Admission to the theater cannot be guaranteed once the screening has started.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Programs, ticket prices, and surcharges are subject to change.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges except in the event of a cancellation.
Your ticket is a revocable license to attend the event/screening on the front of the ticket. Film at Lincoln Center reserves the right to revoke the license, to refuse admission, and without limitation, to eject any person whose conduct is deemed to be disorderly or for the protection of other patrons.
Unauthorized possession or use of devices for recording, photographing or transmitting, solicitation or unlawful resale, or the use of cell phones, electronic or any other noise and light-emitting devices at any time during an event or screening is strictly prohibited.