NYFF54 Ticket Information
There are lots of ways to get tickets to the New York Film Festival. Below is some key information for purchasing tickets in advance. Buying early is the best way to guarantee access to screenings.
Note: VIP Pass fulfillment is now underway. Click here for more information about fulfilling passes and packages.
- August 24, noon: Board and Patron On-Sale, VIP Pass Fulfillment
- August 30, 10am: Member Subscription Package Fulfillment
- September 6: Member Single Ticket Sales Begin
- September 6, 10am: Film Icon Members
- September 7, 10am: Cinephile Members
- September 8, 10am: Film Buff Members
- September 11, noon – General Public Ticket Sales Begin
- Main Slate & Special Events:
- Alice Tully Hall – $20 Member & Student / $25 General Public
- Other Venues – $15 Member & Student / $20 General Public
- Opening Night:
- $75 Member & Student / $100 General Public
- Centerpiece & Closing:
- $50 Member & Student / $75 General Public
- All Other Programs:
- Alice Tully Hall – $15 Member & Student / $20 Non-member
- Other Venues – $10 Member & Student / $15 General Public
- HBO Directors Dialogues & NYFF Live:
- Free! Tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis at the corresponding theater’s box office starting one hour prior to the talk.
VIP Passes & Subscription Packages
- VIP Passes & Subscription Packages give you the earliest access to tickets and secure seats to Opening, Centerpiece, and Closing Nights. Quantities are limited, so get yours today!
All Access Passes & Discount Packages
- All Access Passes will be available for Projections and Retrospective sections. Passes are $99 and include one ticket to every film in that respective section. Passes will go on sale in early September.
- Discount Packages will be available for Revivals and Spotlight on Documentary sections. Purchase tickets to 3 or more films in this section and save! Packages will be available during your assigned on-sale period and start at $21 for Members & Students / $30 for the General Public.
Standby and Rush Tickets
- Standby: In the event that advance tickets are no longer available to a specific screening, it will become Standby Only.
- It is not uncommon for tickets to be released to Standby Only screenings a few days before or on the morning of the screening. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to predict in advance when this will happen nor for which films.
- For Standby Only screenings, a standby line will form at the corresponding venue’s box office one hour prior to showtime and any available tickets will be sold to the line on a first-come, first-served basis, subject to availability. Maximum of one ticket per person.
- Regular ticket prices apply.
- Rush Tickets: Every year, we offer discounted tickets to select screenings throughout the festival.
- Rush tickets are $15 for Alice Tully Hall screenings and $7 for all other venues.
- Tickets will be available at the corresponding venue’s box office starting one hour prior to showtime. Quantities are limited, so we encourage you to arrive early.
- The list of rush screenings will be announced in the daily festival newsletter and on the NYFF website each day for the next day’s screenings.
- Stay Connected: The best ways to stay up-to-date with ticket releases and are to subscribe to the festival newsletter, follow the festival on Twitter, and download the Film Society of Lincoln Center mobile app. We will also post any ticket releases in the Announcements area of the NYFF homepage once tickets are on sale.
- There is a maximum of two tickets per screening.
- For online orders, please be advised there is a $2.00 fee per ticket.
- Advance tickets are not available for purchase via email, phone, or at the Walter Reade Theater box office or the Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center box office. To purchase advance tickets, visit the NYFF website or Alice Tully Hall box office.
- All ticket fulfillment is subject to availability.
- Delivery Options
- Print At Home (Free): *Recommended* We are proud to introduce print at home ticketing. This free option provides you with immediate tickets, sent via email.
- Mail ($5.50 P&H Fee): Tickets will be sent within 7–10 business days.
Venue & Box Office Information
Alice Tully Hall — Open for advance tickets beginning 9/6
1941 Broadway (between 65th Street and 66th Street)
Sunday: Noon – 6:00 p.m.
Monday – Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Also open until 30 minutes after the start of any performance.
Film Society of Lincoln Center
Our box offices open one half hour before the first screening and close 15 minutes after the start of the last show.
Walter Reade Theater
165 W. 65th Street, north side, upper level (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center
144 W. 65th Street, south side (between Broadway and Amsterdam)
Bruno Walter Auditorium
111 Amsterdam Avenue (between W. 64th and W. 65th Streets)
All venues are fully accessible for those who have concerns about disabilities.To make arrangements for wheelchair/companion seating:
• For screenings at Alice Tully Hall please call 212.671.4050
• For screenings at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, please call 212.875.5201