Giving Tuesday Now is a global day of giving and unity organized as an emergency response to the unprecedented need resulting from COVID-19.
Thanks to movie lovers like you, Film at Lincoln Center has been New York’s home for cinema since 1969. As the impact of the COVID-19 crisis continues, your support has never been more important. We are calling on you and everyone in our incredible cinema community to help during this extremely challenging time. There are several ways you can support us, and we hope you’ll consider one of the following options:
- Make an Emergency Fund Gift: Give today in any amount that is meaningful to you and it will go directly towards offsetting the financial impact of our theater closures. Each donation is fully tax-deductible.
- Become a Member or Purchase a Gift Membership: Not only will a portion of your membership support our year-round work, all new members will also receive an extra two months of membership on us.
- Renew Your Membership Early: Getting a head start on your 2020 contribution to Film at Lincoln Center today will provide us with much-needed, timely revenue. Your new membership will begin immediately after your current one ends, even if you renew several months early. Feel free to email us with questions about early renewals.
To show our appreciation, we’ll be giving everyone who contributes by midnight tonight access to never-before-seen Q&As from the Film at Lincoln Center archive featuring:
- David Lynch, Laura Dern, and Justin Theroux on Inland Empire from the 44th NYFF
- Pedro Almodóvar and Penélope Cruz on Volver from the 44th NYFF
- Wes Anderson and cast on The Darjeeling Limited from the 45th NYFF
- Claire Denis and cast on White Material from the 47th NYFF
- David Fincher on The Social Network and his early filmmaking days from the 48th NYFF
You’ll be sent an email by the end of week with your exclusive digital content.
Thank you for your generosity. We look forward to welcoming you back in the coming months!