VenueWalter Reade Theater
In between the double feature, attendees are invited to a reception in the Furman Gallery sponsored by Radeberger. Must be 21+ to receive complimentary beer.
Barry Jenkins’s three-part narrative spans the childhood, adolescence, and adulthood of a gay African-American man who survives Miami’s drug-plagued inner city, finding love in unexpected places and the possibility of change within himself. Moonlight offers a powerful sense of place and a wealth of unpredictable characters, featuring a fantastic ensemble cast including André Holland, Trevante Rhodes, Naomie Harris, and Mahershala Ali—delivering performances filled with inner conflict and aching desires that cut straight to the heart. An NYFF54 selection.
Special thanks to A24 for their generous support of Film at Lincoln Center’s 50th Mixtape series.
This screening is part of our free weekly double features this summer to celebrate Film at Lincoln Center’s 50th anniversary.
- Registration for a single ticket per person is subject to availability.
- If you register for more than one ticket, only one registration will be honored.
- If you register online, you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to showtime to claim your seat, at which point tickets may be forfeited in the event of a standby line.
- Online registrants should skip the box office by presenting your Print-at-Home ticket (via print-out or on your mobile device) to the theater usher.
- Please note: walk-ups will still be accepted; tickets to be distributed on a space-available basis.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter to be the first to learn about events at Film at Lincoln Center, including free programming!