Are you a Member or Patron of Film at Lincoln Center? Find special offers and updates below, just for you.
Member Spotlight: Tell Us Your Story!
We’re introducing an exciting new feature: Member & Patron Spotlights! This special section is a way for us to celebrate and recognize our unparalleled community of film lovers who make what we do possible. We hope you’ll take a few minutes to share your story with us here.
Redeem Your Complimentary Member & Patron Tickets
Members at the Contributor, Friend, Angel, and New Wave levels receive a punch card to redeem in exchange for tickets at the box office (can only be redeemed in person). Patrons at all levels can reserve their complimentary tickets by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is a list of upcoming programs that are eligible for ticket vouchers.
If you won a free ticket or free pair of tickets at the NYFF57 Member Prize Wheel, these are the series where your vouchers can be applied. You must have the voucher to present in person at the box office in exchange for a ticket. Tickets are subject to availability, restrictions noted below apply.
- Poetry and Partition: The Films of Ritwik Ghatak, November 1–6
- Jessica Hausner: The Miracle Worker, November 8–10
- Rebel Spirit: The Films of Patricia Mazuy, November 15–17
- Relentless Invention: New Korean Cinema, 1996-2003, November 22–December 4
- Veredas: A Generation of Brazilian Filmmakers, December 6-11
Please note for series with double features, one ticket voucher applies to each film (i.e., if you’re planning to see both films, you would apply two vouchers). Ticket vouchers and reservations are valid for standard priced screenings and events, subject to availability. Excludes New York Jewish Film Festival, Rendez-Vous with French Cinema, New Directors/New Films, New Releases, New York Film Festival, and additional select series and events. Tickets can be used at one single screening or at multiple screenings throughout the year.
New Wave Film Club
New Wave is Film at Lincoln Center’s membership program for members in their 20s and 30s. New Wave Friends, Angels, and Patrons receive invitations to Film Club meetings taking place throughout the year. Similar to a book club, Film at Lincoln Center will select a film that is playing in our theaters and host a discussion to explore the film’s aesthetics, themes, and why it matters, in a casual setting with refreshments. The next Film Club meeting will be moderated by Dan Sullivan, Maddie Whittle, and Tyler Wilson from Film at Lincoln Center’s programming team. More details will be announced soon. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the New Wave for access, or to RSVP as a current member, please email email@example.com.
Members and Patrons get the best film criticism anytime, anywhere.
- If you haven’t yet done so, download the Film Comment App from the App Store to take advantage of your free digital subscription and login using the email associated with your account. Find more instructions here.
- Members at the Starter level receive access a digital subscription to Film Comment through the App.
- Members at the Individual level and above receive a print subscription to Film Comment, including access to the App.
Digital Membership Cards
As we continue looking for ways to improve your experience, we are delighted to offer all Members and Patrons digital membership cards. Find a full list of FAQs and instructions here and look out for your digital cards to arrive in your inbox.