Are you a Member or Patron of the Film Society? Find special offers and updates below, just for you.
Redeem Your Complimentary Member & Patron Tickets
Members at the Film Buff, Cinephile, Film Icon, Contributor, Friend, Angel, and New Wave levels receive a punch card to redeem in exchange for tickets at the box office (can only be redeemed in person). Patrons at the Supporter or New Wave Supporter level and above can reserve their complimentary tickets by emailing email@example.com. Here is a list of upcoming programs that are eligible for ticket vouchers:
- Neighboring Scenes, February 22-26
Please note the ticket vouchers and reservations are valid for standard priced screenings and events, subject to availability. Excludes New York Jewish Film Festival, Rendez-Vous with French Cinema, New Directors/New Films, New Releases, New York Film Festival, and select events. Tickets can be used at one single screening or at multiple screenings throughout the year.
February 2019 Calendar
New Wave Film Club
New Wave is the Film Society’s membership program for members in their 20s and 30s. New Wave Friends, Angels, and Patrons receive invitations to Film Club meetings taking place throughout the year. Similar to a book club, the Film Society will select a film that is playing in our theaters and host a discussion to explore the film’s aesthetics, themes, and why it matters, in a casual setting with refreshments. The conversation is led by Tyler Wilson and Maddie Whittle from our Programming team. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the New Wave for access, or to RSVP as a current member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The next Film Club discussion will focus on Yorgos Lanthimos’s “Alps” (screening Friday, February 1 at 9pm and Sunday, February 3 at 6:30pm)
- The meeting will take place on Wednesday, February 20 at 7pm
Members and Patrons get the best film criticism anytime, anywhere.
- If you haven’t yet done so, download the Film Comment App from the App Store to take advantage of your free digital subscription and login using the email associated with your account. Find more instructions here.
- Members at the Starter level receive access a digital subscription to Film Comment through the App.
- Members at the Individual level and above receive a print subscription to Film Comment, including access to the App.