Important reminders and exciting announcements for our valued Film Society Members and Patrons.
NYFF55 Exclusive Member Benefits!
- FREE ticket to a matinee of your choice (learn more and RSVP below)
- FREE “Members Matter” button: pick yours up from the Development Desk located in Alice Tully Hall
- Take a spin at the members-only prize wheel located in Alice Tully Hall for the chance to win free tickets, gift memberships, and much more
- A limited-edition canvas tote featuring an illustration of Agnès Varda, available for purchase exclusively to members
- Ticket discounts at all screenings and events
- 10% Discount of Film Society merchandise throughout the festival
NYFF55 Free Member Matinees:
Secure your seat! Before getting started, please review the below information.
- You must be logged into your member account to redeem this benefit. RSVPs will only be taken online and cannot be taken over the phone.
- Each member may RSVP for one ticket to one of the below screenings. Dual accounts should each register for one seat.
- Space in these screenings is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please arrive at the theater no later than 15 minutes before showtime, otherwise your seat will be released.
- No refunds or exchanges will be issued for screenings on this list to which you may have already purchased a ticket.
Friday, September 29
- 4:00pm Story of G.I. Joe (Retrospective, WRT) RSVP
Saturday, September 30
- 1:30pm The Wonderful Country (Retrospective, FBT) RSVP
- 3:00pm No Stone Unturned (Spotlight on Documentary, WRT) RSVP
- 3:00pm Old Dark House (Revivals, HGT) RSVP
Sunday, October 1
- 12:30pm The Crime of Monsieur Lange (Revivals, FBT) RSVP
- 2:45pm A Skin So Soft (Spotlight on Documentary, FBT) RSVP
- 3:00pm One Sings, the Other Doesn’t (Revivals, WRT) RSVP
Monday, October 2
- 3:30pm The Friends of Eddie Coyle (Retrospective, FBT) RSVP
- 3:45pm Track of the Cat (Retrospective, HGT) RSVP
Wednesday, October 4
- 3:30pm Thunder Road (Retrospective, FBT) RSVP
Saturday, October 7
- 1:00pm Four Sisters: Hippocratic Oath (Special Event, ATH) RSVP
- 1:30pm Sea Sorrow (Spotlight on Documentary, WRT) RSVP
- 2:45pm CIELO (Spotlight on Documentary, HGT) RSVP
Sunday, October 8
- 1:00pm Boom for Real (Spotlight on Documentary, ATH) RSVP
- 2:00pm Four Sisters: Baluty (Special Event, WRT) RSVP
- 4:00pm Sea Sorrow (Spotlight on Documentary, WRT) RSVP
Monday, October 9
- 3:30pm The Night of the Hunter (Retrospective, ATH) RSVP
- 4:00pm Out of the Past (Retrospective, WRT) RSVP
Tuesday, October 10
Wednesday, October 11
- 4:30pm Le Revelateur (Revivals, FBT) RSVP
Thursday, October 12
Friday, October 13
- 3:15pm The Yakuza (Retrospective, FBT) RSVP
Saturday, October 14
- 1:00pm Joan Didion: The Center Will Not Hold (Spotlight on Documentary, WRT) RSVP
- 1:00pm The Venerable W (Spotlight on Documentary, FBT) RSVP
- 4:00pm Three Music Films by Matheiu Amalric (Spotlight on Documentary, FBT) RSVP