Are you a Member or Patron of the Film Society? Find special offers and updates below, just for you.
Mark your calendars! Member presale for both Open Roads: New Italian Cinema and our Ermanno Olmi series begins on Monday, May 13 at 12pm. You can log into your Member account on the website at this date and time for access.
Redeem Your Complimentary Member & Patron Tickets
Members at the Film Buff, Cinephile, Film Icon, Contributor, Friend, Angel, and New Wave levels receive a punch card to redeem in exchange for tickets at the box office (can only be redeemed in person). Patrons at the Supporter or New Wave Supporter level and above can reserve their complimentary tickets by emailing email@example.com. Below is a list of upcoming programs that are eligible for ticket vouchers. See more information on the entire Spring 2019 Lineup here.
- Art of the Real, April 17-28
- Ester Krumbachová, May 24-29
- New York African Film Festival, May 30 – June 4
- Open Roads: New Italian Cinema, June 6-12
- Ermanno Olmi, June 14-27
Please note the ticket vouchers and reservations are valid for standard priced screenings and events, subject to availability. Excludes New York Jewish Film Festival, Rendez-Vous with French Cinema, New Directors/New Films, New Releases, New York Film Festival, and select events. Tickets can be used at one single screening or at multiple screenings throughout the year.
April 2019 Calendar
New Wave Film Club
New Wave is the Film Society’s membership program for members in their 20s and 30s. New Wave Friends, Angels, and Patrons receive invitations to Film Club meetings taking place throughout the year. Similar to a book club, the Film Society will select a film that is playing in our theaters and host a discussion to explore the film’s aesthetics, themes, and why it matters, in a casual setting with refreshments. The conversation is led by Tyler Wilson and Maddie Whittle from our Programming team. Our next meeting will take place on Monday, May 6, focusing on the Opening Night selection from this year’s Art of the Real, Just Don’t Think I’ll Scream. If you’re interested in becoming a part of the New Wave for access, or to RSVP as a current member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Members and Patrons get the best film criticism anytime, anywhere.
- If you haven’t yet done so, download the Film Comment App from the App Store to take advantage of your free digital subscription and login using the email associated with your account. Find more instructions here.
- Members at the Starter level receive access a digital subscription to Film Comment through the App.
- Members at the Individual level and above receive a print subscription to Film Comment, including access to the App.