Safety & Health Policies
Updated as of April 21, 2022.
- Effective April 21, 2022 masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces. FLC requires all guests to wear face coverings consistent with the current CDC guidelines inside our spaces.
- Proof of vaccination is no longer required at FLC venues, but strongly recommended.
- Concessions are available at FLC. A mask must be worn when not eating or drinking. Outside food or drink is not permitted.
- These policies are strictly enforced for the protection of our staff and guests. Our theater staff will monitor all screenings to ensure compliance. Management reserves the right to deny admission or dismiss any customer for noncompliance with FLC policies.
- All FLC staff have received full vaccination and booster shot.
- Our theaters are operating at 100% capacity.
- Ticket sales are available at the box office and online.
- All guests must:
- Stay home if not feeling well or have exhibited symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 10 days. Guests who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 10 days must stay home.
- Follow the instructions of security guards and other FLC staff.
- All guests are asked to:
- Wash hands as often as possible and use hand sanitizing stations.
- Cover nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing.
- Arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to the scheduled screening time. Any guests arriving earlier may be asked to wait outside in line until our theaters are prepared for seating.
- Additional preventive measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting in all theater areas.
- HVAC system performance has been upgraded with increased outside air and MERV 13 filtration for increased air circulation