Friday, December 20
Saturday, December 21
Sunday, December 22
Monday, December 23
Tuesday, December 24
Free and open to the public!In this vibrant five-part miniseries, Varda travels around the globe for a freewheeling assemblage of people, places, art, and happenings. Each of these deceptively off-the-cuff encounters speaks to Varda’s keen fascination with life’s surprises, questions, and possibilities.
New! We’re happy to introduce new advance registration for Film at Lincoln Center free events taking place at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center.
• You may register for tickets beginning at 10am the day prior to the start of the series or event.
• As a courtesy to others, advanced registration will be capped. There is a limit of one ticket per person. If you register for more than one ticket, only one registration will be honored.
• If you register online, you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to showtime to claim your seat, at which point tickets may be forfeited in the event of a standby line.
• Online registrants should skip the box office by presenting your Print-at-Home ticket (via print-out or on your mobile device) to the theater usher.
• Please note: walk-ups will still be accepted; tickets to be distributed on a space-available basis.
Note: This policy does not apply to theater loops, which do not require a ticket, or other select programs.
All tickets subject to availability.