Friday, October 4
Francesca Beale Theater
Thursday, October 10
Friday, October 11
Saturday, October 12
Sunday, October 13
Free and open to the public!This program of seven, poetic 16mm films made over 15 years combine cutout collage, lyrical camerawork, and elliptical editing to explore childhood, the transience of seasons, and our shared mortality.
U.S. Premiere · Free and open to the public!This subtly expansive new work by Burak Çevik (Belonging, ND/NF 2019) combines CCTV footage of urban Istanbul with audio of a family heading to vote in the controversial June 2015 Turkish general election.
North American Premiere · Free and open to the public!The latest video by the public secret society known as the New Red Order is an incendiary indictment of the norms of European settler colonialism.
World Premiere · Free and open to the public!In this interactive experience, the audience pivots between the perspectives of a small-town pastor, a grandmother, and a teenage girl dealing with their complex relationships to community and prescription drugs.
World Premiere · Q&A with Roee Messinger & Esaw SnipesThis one-of-a-kind hybrid fiction-documentary, which will screen free to the public, engages the services of two actual legal teams to create a rigorous, legally based fictional—yet unscripted—trial that never happened for one of the nation’s most disturbing recent tragedies.
New! We’re happy to introduce new advance registration for Film at Lincoln Center free events taking place at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center.
• You may register for tickets beginning 24 hours prior to the start of the series or event.
• As a courtesy to others, advanced registration will be capped. There is a limit of one ticket per person. If you register for more than one ticket, only one registration will be honored.
• If you register online, you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to showtime to claim your seat, at which point tickets may be forfeited in the event of a standby line.
• Online registrants should skip the box office by presenting your Print-at-Home ticket (via print-out or on your mobile device) to the theater usher.
• Please note: walk-ups will still be accepted; tickets to be distributed on a space-available basis.
Note: This policy does not apply to theater loops, which do not require a ticket, or other select programs.
All tickets subject to availability.