Free and open to the public! · Q&A with Patricia MazuyMade as part of a critically acclaimed anthology series conceived around decade-specific rock-and-roll soundtracks, Mazuy’s television film centers on Christine, a high schooler in late 1970s France who is enamored of John Travolta, and falls into an obstacle-ridden romance with a Nietzsche-loving peer.
New! We’re happy to introduce new advance registration for Film at Lincoln Center free events taking place at the Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center.
• You may register for tickets beginning at 10am the day prior to the start of the series or event.
• As a courtesy to others, advanced registration will be capped. There is a limit of one ticket per person. If you register for more than one ticket, only one registration will be honored.
• If you register online, you must arrive at least 20 minutes prior to showtime to claim your seat, at which point tickets may be forfeited in the event of a standby line.
• Online registrants should skip the box office by presenting your Print-at-Home ticket (via print-out or on your mobile device) to the theater usher.
• Please note: walk-ups will still be accepted; tickets to be distributed on a space-available basis.
Note: This policy does not apply to theater loops, which do not require a ticket, or other select programs.
All tickets subject to availability.