NYFF60 Ticket Information
To purchase tickets, check out all available tickets, the schedule, individual film pages, or calendar. Get NYFF60 tickets starting at $12 by becoming a FLC Member, plus savings year-round at Film Lincoln Center, exclusive event invites, and more.
Please note: Masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces indoors in Lincoln Center venues when not eating or drinking. When presenting your digital ticket at NYFF60 screenings to be scanned, turn off dark mode (iPhone or Android).
Single Ticket Prices
All ticket prices are subject to change; Special pricing may apply to select programs and events.
- Tickets may be purchased online. Check out our updated list of all available tickets, the schedule, individual film pages, or calendar.
- For the fastest and most convenient ticket delivery, we suggest using the Digital Ticket option. Tickets will be sent to you via email within 48 hours for you to print or display on your mobile device.
- You can also access copies of your Digital Tickets through your online account. After logging in, click Account in the upper left corner and then select Upcoming Events/Tickets.
- Hold at the box office: Tickets can be picked up at the corresponding venue’s box office for a $10 fee per order.
- Tickets for festival screenings are available at the Alice Tully Hall box office on Mon-Sat from 10am to 6pm and Sun from 12pm to 6pm. Day-of tickets must be purchased at the corresponding venue’s box office.
- If a screening is standby-only online, partial view seats may be available only at the Alice Tully Hall box office.
In the event that advance tickets are no longer available, tickets will be issued on a standby basis. Standby lines form before showtime at the corresponding venue. Regular ticket prices apply. There is a maximum of one ticket per person. Learn more here.
Discounted tickets to select screenings will be available throughout NYFF, and will be announced on our Ticketing Availability page and the NYFF newsletter. Tickets are limited and will be available at the corresponding venue’s box office starting one hour before showtime. Rush tickets are $15 for Alice Tully Hall screenings and $10 at all other venues.
Ticket Donation Policy
To donate ticket(s) you are unable to use, please email [email protected] with your order and ticket number, or visit the ATH box office.
Log-In & Website Reminders
For help accessing the website or other issues, please e-mail [email protected].
- Due to security reasons, we do not have your password, but we can send you a “forgot login” email that will prompt you to reset your password. It takes at least 10-15 minutes for the “forgot login” email to arrive, so make sure to log-in in advance.
- We highly recommend purchasing tickets from a desktop computer, not a mobile phone or tablet, because you will lose your place in the Virtual Waiting Room if your connection drops out. To prevent Internet disruption, we recommend completing your order on a desktop computer.
- If logged in properly, you’ll be taken to the Calendar page after successfully entering your email and password. You should also see your email address appear at the top of the website. Once logged into your account:
- There is a 30-minute limit for your cart online. We recommend making more than one transaction if necessary so that you do not lose the tickets in your cart.
- Please note you may be placed in a Virtual Waiting Room due to high demand. This ensures that the website does not crash or move slowly while processing orders. It is important that you do not navigate away from this page.
- The ticketing system will require you to log into your account.
- There is a maximum of two (2) tickets per screening, per household. All tickets are subject to availability. No refunds or exchanges.
- Seat Assignments: Alice Tully Hall (ATH) is a reserved seat house. Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center (EBM) and the Walter Reade Theater (WRT) are General Admission houses.
- All tickets and seating locations are subject to availability. Seat locations are automatically assigned on a best available basis. If you have a specific seating preference, tickets must be purchased in-person at the Alice Tully Hall box office.
Passholders will receive a ticket on the day of their first screening that provides entry for the passholder to all screenings in the section specified in their pass, subject to availability. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to screenings to secure your seat.