How can I get tickets?
See all available tickets and learn more about ticket pricing.
Where can I view the NYFF60 schedule?
View showtimes on the interactive schedule, each film page, and the calendar.
How can I save on tickets?
Film at Lincoln Center Members get NYFF60 tickets starting at $12, plus discounts year-round, pre-sale access, and more.
How can I purchase NYFF60 merch?
Online orders are available for merch or visit our merch booths at Alice Tully Hall and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center during the festival.
How can I follow NYFF updates?
Sign up for the FLC newsletter, noting interest in NYFF updates, and follow NYFF on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
What is NYFF60?
Presented by Film at Lincoln Center, the New York Film Festival has been a centerpiece of New York film culture since 1963, introducing national audiences to the most essential new cinematic works from around the world, and this year will mark the 60th edition of this globally recognized event, which has launched hundreds of notable films in its storied history.
When will NYFF60 take place?
NYFF60 will take place September 30 – October 16, 2022.
Where will NYFF60 take place?
NYFF60 will take place at Film at Lincoln Center’s Walter Reade Theater and Elinor Bunin Munroe Film Center, and Alice Tully Hall. As part of its 60th anniversary celebration, NYFF will also offer festival screenings in all five boroughs of New York City in partnership with Alamo Drafthouse Cinema (Staten Island), BAM (Brooklyn Academy of Music) (Brooklyn), The Bronx Museum of the Arts (Bronx), Maysles Documentary Center (Harlem) and The Museum of the Moving Image (Queens). Learn more here.
What sections are in NYFF60?
NYFF60 is comprised of five sections:
- Main Slate is the heart and historic core of the program.
- Currents complements the Main Slate, tracing a more complete picture of contemporary cinema with an emphasis on new and innovative forms and voices.
- Spotlight is NYFF’s showcase of the season’s most anticipated and significant films.
- Revivals showcases important works from renowned filmmakers that have been digitally remastered, restored, and preserved with the assistance of generous partners.
- Talks features in-depth conversations with filmmakers, critics, curators, and more.
What health and safety measures are being taken during the festival?
- Masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces indoors in Lincoln Center venues when not eating or drinking.
- Proof of full vaccination is not required for NYFF60 audiences at Lincoln Center indoor spaces, but full vaccination is strongly recommended.
- Concessions are available at WRT and EBM. A mask must be worn when not eating or drinking. Outside food or drink is not permitted.
- For health and safety protocols at NYFF60 partner venues, please visit their official websites.
- Learn more here.
Who is on the NYFF60 team?
Meet the team here. NYFF is produced by Film at Lincoln Center.
What partnership opportunities are available at NYFF60?
For partnership opportunities, please contact Liz Gardner at [email protected] or call (212) 671-4559.
How can I apply for press or industry accreditation?
Press and industry accreditation is now closed. Learn more here.
Can I volunteer at NYFF60?
Volunteer call is now closed. Learn more here.
Can I submit my film to NYFF60?
Short film submissions to NYFF60 are now closed. All films submitted through FilmFreeway have been notified of their status.
Are virtual screenings available?
There are no plans to offer virtual screenings at this time.
Are there opportunities to work with the NYFF60 team?
All festival positions have been filled, but one can see year-round opportunities to work at FLC here.