NYFF60 Press Accreditation
Members of the press are now invited to apply for accreditation at the 60th New York Film Festival, September 30 – October 16, 2022. Press screenings will begin on Monday, September 26. All screenings will be held in person at Film at Lincoln Center venues.
The deadline to apply for press accreditation is Wednesday, August 31 at 5pm EST.
Press accreditation grants access to press screenings, press conferences, and our screener library for remote viewing of select films. There will be no virtual screenings. A schedule of press opportunities will be sent to accredited press before the festival.
All press who intend to cover NYFF60 must submit a new application for accreditation, regardless of previous NYFF accreditation history. Previously accredited press who do not submit an application will not automatically be considered for NYFF60.
Please submit your application for accreditation by following these steps:
- Click here to begin this year’s application through Eventival. If you did not apply for accreditation for last year’s festival, please create an Eventival account.
- If you applied for last year’s festival, log in to your existing Eventival account (if you can’t remember your password, click “I forgot my password” rather than creating a new account). If your email address has changed since last year, please create a new account.
- Once you are signed in to your Eventival account, follow the links in the left-hand column to create and/or update your Personal Profile and Contact Information. Be sure you have uploaded a clear headshot for your badge.
- Next, click on Accreditation and select the Press badge.
- Fill out all required fields in the form and click Request Badge.
You will receive an automated confirmation email when your application is received. Kindly note that your application is not a guarantee of accreditation.
The press office will review all applications and notify you of your status by email by Wednesday, September 7.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions about the application process.
Please note: Masks are required for all staff, audiences, and filmmakers at all times in public spaces. Proof of full vaccination is not required for FLC audiences, but full vaccination is strongly recommended. Visit filmlinc.org/safety for more information.
For information on industry accreditation please visit the Industry Accreditation page.
Thank you for your interest in the New York Film Festival!