Film Society of Lincoln Center interns gain valuable experience while working at one of the world’s premiere non-profit cinemas. Internship applicants must be students seeking course credit.
Works closely with the Director of Education to support the successful completion of our Educational Database including, but not limited to:
● Information gathering via phone calls and internet research
● Data input
The Film Society of Lincoln Centers Education Department is currently seeking an Administrative Volunteer for the winter, 2017/2018. PLEASE NOTE: Must be available 2-3 full days per week.
● Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
● Excellent written and oral English Language communication
● Attention to detail
● Ability to work with a tight deadline
● An interest in Film and/or Education
● A current final-year university student or degree holder
● Proven ability to work within a diverse community
** Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
** A product of the NYC Public School System a plus
Works closely with the Director of Education to prepare educational materials for our in-school Film Society Kids Program, including but not limited to:
- · Making copies
- · Delivering materials to school partners
- · Preparing film props
Up to 15 hours per week (additional hours available)
Director of Education
Click here to apply.