Film Society of Lincoln Center interns gain valuable experience while working at one of the world’s premiere non-profit cinemas. Internship applicants must be students seeking course credit.
The Operations Intern will support the Operations department in the planning and execution of the 48th annual New Directors/New Films Festival (co-produced by the Film Society of Lincoln Center and MoMA) and the Film Society’s 50th Anniversary Gala. The ideal candidate is organized, self-motivated, and willing to learn. Candidates must be available 2-3 days per a week.
- Assisting with the planning of New Directors/New Films, 50th Anniversary GalaCreation and organization of talent and liaison itineraries
- Assisting in research for 50th Anniversary Gala
- Preparation of filmmaker bags
- Credential creation and distribution
- Organization of welcome packets for filmmakers
- Organization of paperwork for Chaplin Gala
- High School Diploma with some course work at a 4-year college or university
- Proficiency in basic office systems such as Google Apps Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Click here to apply.